I work via Skype with women who want to feel good about themselves, pregnancy and birth, faster. If you have experienced a hard birth, miscarriage, stillbirth, previous medical trauma or just feel anxious, I am here for you. Just 1-2 sessions can radically improve your mindstate.
The thought of going through birth (again?) can be scary. Worry, painful memories and unresolved trauma can affect pregnancy, birth, and daily happiness. But it needn’t be this way.
Moving on is possible. We can’t erase what’s happened before, but we can transform your response now. Listen to some clients sharing their success:
Not sure what a session involves? Read on…
- First, we’ll make a convenient time for your Skype session and exchange contact details.
- Before our time, I’ll send you a few questions to answer, about your history and goals.
- Each session is approximately 1.25 – 1.5 hours via Skype.
- I will guide you through a personalized process to achieve your goals. During our time you may:
- Experience a powerful healing process that reframes memory, so it doesn’t ‘sting’ anymore.
- Resolve unhelpful negative beliefs about pregnancy or birth and create supportive new beliefs.
- Learn the basics of an amazing technique called EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique or tapping), which reduces stress hormones in your body.
- Receive specific tools for relaxation or birth suited to your needs and situation, including using the breath, mindfulness, facial and pelvic relaxation, pain relieving acupressure points, and affirmative language for pregnancy or birth.
A one-on-one session is perfect for you if:
- Your intention is to embrace a new pregnancy, give birth without trauma, and welcome your new baby with joy.
- You know it’s time to make peace with specific past events that may impact your birth.
- You want to feel calmer about the process of birth, motherhood, and how having another baby will affect your life.
- You’re ready to put specific birth-related worries in perspective, including coping with pain, something going wrong, medical intervention, or the ‘icky-ness’ of birth.
- Other life issues, relationships or stresses are compounding prenatal or postnatal anxiety.
- You feel overly anxious, sad or angry but you’re not exactly sure why
- Feel ok about the actual birth, but you’re worried about something else, like breastfeeding, postnatal depression, finances, relationships…
- May have tried counselling and/or antidepressants but still feel stuck.
What clients say: "I worked with Anna as I was concerned that my experiences would block a positive outcome at my birth. I didn't want anything to get in the way of having the best birthing experience I could. I absolutely believe I benefited and therefore had a great birthing experience." Nikkie “After our two previous traumatic births this birth was an uplifting and life changing experience for both of us. I felt so in-control. I could feel the gaps in between the contractions, relax and mentally prepare for the next. It was an absolutely beautiful labour. My 3 sessions with Anna were a big part of achieving that.”
"I worked with Anna as I was concerned that my experiences would block a positive outcome at my birth. I didn't want anything to get in the way of having the best birthing experience I could. I absolutely believe I benefited and therefore had a great birthing experience." Nikkie
“After our two previous traumatic births this birth was an uplifting and life changing experience for both of us. I felt so in-control. I could feel the gaps in between the contractions, relax and mentally prepare for the next. It was an absolutely beautiful labour. My 3 sessions with Anna were a big part of achieving that.”
"During pregnancy I experienced stress and anxiety before the births of both my children. After sessions with Anna, I felt so much more at ease, relaxed, and empowered looking towards my due dates. Her approach was soft, caring, empathetic, and she was really in-tune to my needs... it was just what I needed to get my positive thoughts and self-confidence back on track." Britanny
“I was highly resistant to any suggestion that I could not have a natural birth. However my twins were in a tricky position and had to be born by caesarean. It was a lot due to working with Anna Wilde, that I was able to enter the theatre in such a good, calm and trusting place. It was the most amazing birth experience.” Hera
Why work with me?
- In a nutshell, my life’s work is at your disposal. You will have my undivided time and attention, including access to the resources I have gathered over the past 19 years working with women, including: being a Shiatsu-, EFT- and HypnoBirthing practitioner and teacher, attending a variety of births, giving birth myself, being a mother, having a long-term daily meditation, yoga practice and commitment to personal healing and growth.
- Private, personal and safe. It’s just you and me.
- Fast and effective. Women are amazed how quickly they let go of unhelpful feelings and learn powerful new skills in usually one session
- Experience. I know what helps and what works.
- Loving care. I will hold your story with kindness. Your emotional safety and wellbeing is my priority.
Keep in mind…
Although I would love to, I cannot guarantee a healthy pregnancy or easy natural birth. The skills I share are great for keeping things natural if that is your wish, but are also helpful whichever path your journey takes.
It’s not my role to provide advice about medical procedures or interventions. Please do talk with your healthcare provider. However, I can help you feel relaxed about receiving medical support.
1.25 hours ~ $125 US
I offer a money back guarantee, if your session was not helpful.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
It would be an honour and privilege to support you on your journey,
“For me, one session with Anna was like having 6 sessions with a counsellor”
“When I became pregnant with my third, some of my worst fears were: my body can’t deliver the placenta itself, transferral to hospital, and ‘failure’ at a totally natural birth. The work I did with Anna was incredible. In one hour these old emotions, and others, were cleared quickly and simply.”
“I was feeling very apprehensive about having my beautiful boy after 2 exhausting births, the sad loss of our wee boy at 20 weeks and 3 further miscarriages. I found Anna got to the heart of the real issue and allowed me to actually finally realise I was not scared so much to give birth, more of the trauma of loss again. I finally said goodbye to my wee man beautifully and with a clear peaceful mind that day with Anna and for that I will be eternally grateful. Thank you!!!”
1.25 hours ~ $125 US
Feel more confident today. Let’s do it together!