Ever heard how second stage (the pushing part) is easier than first stage (the cervix opening part)? It’s often true, BUT, sometimes, for some women, the pushing part can feel more intense, seems to go on forever and can even be traumatising.
In this video, you’ll learn what you can do to feel calmer about pushing, how you can be better prepared, and boost the chances of having a more positive experience.
Here are a few of the tips covered in this video:
- How to dispel stories, fears and negative beliefs about second stage.
- Open up to new possibilities for your next birth.
- Why you need to get to know your birthing body better, and how to do this.
- Which birthing positions can make pushing easier.
- How to soften and relax the tissues and muscles of the pelvis
- How to feel more confident about pushing
- The art of just breathing your baby down (and when to just bear down and go for it!)
- One place to give birth that relaxes the body, reduces pain and makes pushing even easier.
BONUS: Download your Free PDF of affirmations for second stage.